Various opening methods of fast door
From:fast door Author:Ada Publish time:2023-03-13 13:30 Clicks:4
Now more and more enterprises and factories will choose to install fast door. Fast door have been widely used in all walks of life. Different customers have different requirements for the opening methods of fast door. Common and simple control system button devices can satisfy most customers. demand, but we also have a variety of solutions to meet the diverse opening needs of customers.
1. Geomagnetic induction: It is suitable for factories where forklifts pass frequently. It can sense the metal to open automatically in the area 2-3 meters away from the front of the door. After the forklift passes, the door will automatically close;
2. Pull rope switch: install the bracket and pull rope 2 meters in front of the door;
3. Radar induction: The working principle is the same as that of geomagnetic induction, but radar can sense people and vehicles, which is larger than the range of geomagnetic sensing objects, and the sensing area can be adjusted;
4. Remote control: There are often fixed and small numbers of people or vehicles passing by. You can carry the remote control with you, so you don’t need to go to the door to press the button. It is more convenient than ordinary buttons and is more suitable for places where fixed personnel enter and exit, such as storehouse;
5. Wireless switch: the switch form is the same as that of the light switch, usually installed on both sides of the door, press to open;
6. Remote communication: use 5G, Bluetooth connection is turned on, remote control, can be turned on anytime, anywhere;
7. Access restriction: suitable for occasions that require confidentiality, where specific and fixed personnel enter and exit, and places where outsiders are restricted from entering and exiting, it can be opened by swiping a card or face recognition;
8. Double-door interlocking: it is only required in specific places. If two doors are installed in parallel in the same space, it will be troublesome to open the door twice. Double-door interlocking can bring convenience to people entering and leaving. When the outer door is closed , the inner door opens automatically, so there is no need to open the door twice, which is more convenient.
As more enterprises choose intelligent fast door and have diversified demands for door opening methods, we will develop more and different opening methods to meet the individual needs of customers.